Events, Webinars and Conferences
Upcoming domestic, family and sexual violence related conferences, events and webinars from around Australia are listed here for your information.
The Journey to Ending Family, Domestic and Sexual Violence Conference
Australian Counselling Association Conference
Stop Domestic Violence (DV) Conference
Domestic and Family Violence Response Training (DV-alert)
DV-alert provides training to help workers who are not specifically focused on domestic and family violence. They will learn important skills to help people who are going through tough times in their families. Learn how to:
- recognise the signs of domestic and family violence
- respond with appropriate care
- refer effectively to support service
Courses of interest:
- Nationally recognised training for frontline workers
- Free DV-aware workshops for the general public
- Online self-paced eLearning courses
- Find an upcoming workshop available near you or online
If you or someone you know is experiencing violence and needs support, you can contact 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732 or through the online chat.