Resources and tools
These resources and tools can be used by frontline workers supporting clients experiencing violence and abuse. They can also be used by workers in all sectors who may come into contact with people affected by sexual assault, domestic and family violence.
The resources include:
- Guidelines on reporting and protection, including legal and mandatory reporting obligations
- Risk Assessment Frameworks and Tools (RAFT) including guidelines for screening, risk assessment and safety planning
- Information on collaborative practice, including how to implement this in your workplace
- An overview of work-induced stress and trauma with a checklist and information on how to access support
- Key considerations when thinking about workplace safety for sexual assault, domestic and family violence services
This information is designed to support you to improve your practice and support others, whatever work sector you are in.
Sign up to the 1800RESPECT newsletter
Workers and Professionals Connect is 1800RESPECT's quarterly email newsletter. It provides the latest news and information on our service, resources and content.