- Sunny is an app for women with disability impacted by violence and abuse
- In this section you will find content to support the promotion of Sunny
- For more information about Sunny see our Sunny app page.
Sunny is an app that supports all women with disability who have been impacted by sexual assault, domestic and family violence, to understand violence, know their rights and reach out for support. Designed by women with disability for women with disability, Sunny helps to:
- understand what violence and abuse are
- learn about different types of violence
- tell your story
- understand what has happened
- know your rights
- find people who can help.
Sunny is free to download for iPhone and Android phones. Learn more – www.1800respect.org.au/sunny
Facebook and Instagram
It is estimated there are more than 2 million women and girls with a disability in Australia. Designed by women with disability and #1800RESPECT, #Sunny is a new app that supports women with disability to understand sexual assault, domestic and family violence, know their rights and reach out for support. The Sunny app is free and available now on iPhone and Android. Learn more – www.1800respect.org.au/sunny
Have you heard of “Sunny”? It's a new app designed for women with disability to learn about violence and abuse. If you know someone who could benefit please let them know about it. It’s available now and free to download on iPhone and Android - www.1800respect.org.au/sunny
Graphics and video
Facebook or Twitter image